ČESMAD Slovakia has established service ČESMAD ASSISTANCE that is emergency and heavy vehicle rescue for its members as well as for all road transport operators which operate vehicles of more than 3,5 tons. ČESMAD Slovakia wants to contribute for the improvement of safety on the roads this way.
ČESMAD Slovakia in collaboration with strong partners wants to provide assistance services on the principles of quality, speed, serious approach and price. Assistance services are available nonstop - 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and 365 days per year
ČESMAD ASSISTANCE is available nonstop:
- short phone number 18 777
- free phone number 0800 500 505
- phone number for calls from abroad +421 917 230 485 (Orange network)
- phone number for calls from abroad +421 902 431 498 (T-Mobile network)
or contact by e-mail:
- on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
ČESMAD Slovakia operates tha Call centre in Nitra and six agreed technical workstations equipped with special service vehicles and technique, accompanying vehicles and professional team of workers. The technical workstations are situated in the following cities:
The general partner of ČESMAD ASSISTANCE is:
Next partners of ČESMAD ASSISTANCE are:
- BECEP - the council of the Slovak government for the traffic safety
- Orange Slovensko, a. s.
- GENETECH, spol. s r. o.
- KOOPERATIVA poisťovňa, a. s., Vienna Insurance Group
The suppliers of service vehicles are:
The advantages of the collaboration with CESMAD Slovakia
- ČESMAD Slovakia is the most powerful interest association in Slovakia professionally oriented to road transport.
- ČESMAD Slovakia has more than 1 000 members - road transport operators which have distinct share on the transport capacities of the Slovak Republic.
- ČESMAD Slovakia intensively contributes to the development of private business activities in the field of international and domestic road transport (TIR system, services and information for road transport operators, education and training programme etc.)
- ČESMAD Slovakia is member of International Road Transport Union (IRU) with the seat in Geneva.
Posledná aktualizácia: 01. 03. 2018